Sunday, September 20, 2009

Zoo on Friday



I know what you are thinking..."Jen is getting HUGE!" Yeah I know...I feel huge too! I will be 30 weeks this Wednesday! Baby Raegan will be here before we know it! Seriously, I CAN'T WAIT to meet her...I am so excited to have a new little baby to hold! These last 8-9 weeks are just going to fly by!

Brent had the day off on Friday, so we took the girls to the zoo. I've decided that my "outing" days are coming to an end. The separated pubic symphysis (aka broken crotch bone) is not leaving me with many options except to stay close to couches and beds. I was in quite a bit of pain when we got home. I was "down for the count" as Brent put it nicely. We had a nice time at the zoo though...we finally got to see the new lions. Logann was a little disappointed because they weren't the "big kinds of lions with the furry faces!" They weren't shy though, they strutted around and showed everyone how beautiful they were! They were very beautiful creatures!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

You look beautiful!! I hope these last few weeks fly by for you! Man,
I know the last month was torture for me just waiting!

I can't wait to see pics of Raegan!! p.s. broken crotch bone sounds awful, take it easy!!