Uncle Josh came up this weekend to hang out with the girls! Brent was gone all day Saturday down in Eugene at the Oregon game and Josh decided to come up to help me out! It was nice to have him around because he is so good with the girls! It was nice to have someone to watch the game with too! On Saturday morning, we went to Logann's soccer game. The girls improved from last week, but still have lots to learn! It is so hard to watch the soccer games...you just want to jump out on to the field and show them how to do it! Bless their little hearts though...their whole lives they have been told to share and be nice, and now we are telling them to go take the ball away and if you have to shove them out of the way, it is ok!!! Too funny! So after the game, we went to the store to buy goodies, came home and ordered pizza, watched the football game, scrapped naps because the girls were having too much fun, went to Felida Park, came home, played blocks, ate dinner, colored halloween pictures, took a bath, and did glow and the dark stuff in the girls' room before tucking them in! Now it is Sunday and Brent and Josh are outside building a new gate for our side fence. Cooper has become quite the escape artist these days, and we decided to replace the gate with a more sturdy one so he stays locked in the backyard! Peyton is taking a nap right now, Logann is outside with the boys, and I am laying in bed blogging! Life is great! Oh yeah, Josh brought up my bale of hay for my front porch Fall display, so now I need to get some mums potted and pick the pumpkins from the garden to complete the scene! Just trying to make the place look like I am alive and well! Off to check my blood pressure again (it has been high the last two appointments but I have been tested for pre-eclampsia and luckily it was negative...and I am not anemic or diabetic either, yahoo! Doctor thinks I have blood high pressure occasionally due to pain level from separated pubic bone.)




0 comments:
Post a Comment