Thursday, September 17, 2009

Logann's First Week of Preschool & First "Real" Soccer Practice!






Logann had her first "real" soccer practice yesterday! By "real" I mean that it rained! The girls had an absolute blast playing in the rain! I remember being little and playing soccer in the rain, and I hated it! Probably the reason why I chose to play indoor sports! The temperature was actually warm though, so that is probably why the kids had such a great time! We're looking forward to the next game this Saturday! Hopefully Logann worked the jitters out this week at practices...and is more comfortable during the game! Stay tuned...






Logann started Preschool this week! This is her second year going to Miss Connie's Preschool next door. Miss Connie does a wonderful job teaching the children. This year, it is three days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. This year the kids are lucky to have two teachers. Miss Carol is joining the group to help Miss Connie with literacy. She is a retired literacy teacher who taught in the Vancouver School District! BONUS! You wouldn't believe the field trip schedule! They are going on at least one field trip per month, sometimes two! It will be a busy year, but we are thankful to be able to send Logann to Miss Connie again this year!

2 comments:

David and Amy Sheldon said...

I bet the rainy practice was fun to watch. Too bad there wasn't any mud to slide around in. Thank heavens for Dual Power... Ohh need to get some of it from you still. Does Peyton miss Logann??

I pimped out my blog if you want to check it out. I think you are going to be green with envy although I see that you also are now shopping the biggity blog!!!
I'll call you tomorrow!

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

So cute! I love that you are sending her away to Preschool all dressed up backpack on NEXT DOOR! Love it!!!