So...I went out and about by myself tonight, and on the way home I decided to stop and get ice cream and cones for a treat for the girls (and myself of course...duh!) I came home, heard Raegan chatting away, then the chatting slowly turned to fussing. (She was upstairs with Brent in the bonus room.) So I quickly served everyone up an ice cream cone (including Brent) so I could tend to Raegan. I went back downstairs to clean up and suddenly things got quiet. So, I snuck upstairs and what did I see........?
Thoughts to ponder...Did Logann EVER get ice cream before her first birthday? DON'T think so!
Did Peyton EVER get ice cream before 9 months old? Probably NOT...
After Raegan got her first helping of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream we realized the ONLY food she has eaten has been pears and oatmeal...WOW...that is how the third child rolls!!! No wonder why Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amy are so special!




2 comments:
Dylan loves ice cream! We've only given a few licks once or twice but I'm sure he will be an ice cream monster just like his mom and dad!
Raegan is sooo adorable by the way!!! :)
Who wouldn't like cookie dough ice cream! Lucky girl.
Post a Comment