I had a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day! A huge difference between this Mother's Day and last year's Mother's Day...I remember laying in bed most of the day feeling yucky...a little bit of morning sickness with Rae! Anyways, the weather was absolutely beautiful and Brent worked away on my garden! Logann and I got to do the best part of it all at the end of the day...we planted tomatoes, many varieties of peppers, peas, green beans, cilantro, zucchini, squash, pumpkins, carrots, corn, sunflowers, and white radishes! WOW! And there are over a dozen strawberry plants from last year that are ready to produce by next month! The weather was even nice enough for the girls to run through the sprinklers with the neighbor girls! Anyways, I hope all you AWESOME mothers out there had a great Mother's Day too!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Mother's Day!
I had a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day! A huge difference between this Mother's Day and last year's Mother's Day...I remember laying in bed most of the day feeling yucky...a little bit of morning sickness with Rae! Anyways, the weather was absolutely beautiful and Brent worked away on my garden! Logann and I got to do the best part of it all at the end of the day...we planted tomatoes, many varieties of peppers, peas, green beans, cilantro, zucchini, squash, pumpkins, carrots, corn, sunflowers, and white radishes! WOW! And there are over a dozen strawberry plants from last year that are ready to produce by next month! The weather was even nice enough for the girls to run through the sprinklers with the neighbor girls! Anyways, I hope all you AWESOME mothers out there had a great Mother's Day too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment