Thursday, January 21, 2010

Round 2...And The Answer Is...

A: Peyton!


B: Logann!


C: Raegan!


D: Proud Daddy of 3 Beautiful Daughters!


Thanks for all the fun comments on our blog and email!

8 comments:

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

Peyton (looks like her little smirk but haven't seen Raegans yet)
Logann
Raegan
Brent- aren't you a lucky woman to wake up to that :)

They seriously look so much alike...but yes Logann looks the most different...

Unknown said...

So excited I got the 1st ones right! Peyton, Logann, Raegan...? You should've added a baby pic of Brent- at least I know I'd get that one right for sure, ha!

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

P, L, R. Their facial featured I think are much more noticeable in these pics. HMMM! Not sure on the last one though. Hehe!

Amber said...

A.Peyton
B. Logann
C. Reagan

Super nice pic of your hubby too! LOL

The Cofield's said...

Peyton, Logann, Raegan...I hope I'm right because this one felt much easier to decide! Can't wait to watch the girls grow together, I sure do feel as though Peyton and Raegan look SO much alike!!!

Anonymous said...

2nd try from Grams and Papa

A Peyton

B Logann

C Reagan

Tara said...

I think it goes:
A. Peyton
B. Logann
C. Raegan

Brian thinks it goes:
A. Peyton
B. Raegan
C. Logann

Brent's photo is hilarious!

The Dukes' Family said...

Nice Work Tara...you are a winner! The answer was Peyton, Logann, Raegan! Close but no cigar Brian! Good to see you guys again yesterday!