Monday, January 18, 2010

And The Answer Is...

A: Peyton!



B: Raegan!



C: Logann!

Thanks to all of you who participated in Name That Dukes! It was so fun to read all of your responses that we have decided to do a round 2! For the record...Grandma and Papa Dukes did not get round 1 correct!!! (Sorry to put you on the spot guys) Just goes to show how similar the girls look! So...pressure is on...let's see how everyone does this time!!! Stay tuned for round 2's pictures....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

A: Logann B: regan C:Peyton

Unknown said...

r l p ?

Amber said...

A.Peyton
B. Reagan
C. Logann
???

They do all look so much alike in these pics!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

I know B is definitely Raegan. Don't you think C kind of looks like Sydney???

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

PS what is the newest Baby Dukes' name???

JCAATPedigo said...

P, R, L

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

Peyton, Raegan, Logann but they all do look alike!

David and Amy Sheldon said...

Peyton Raegan
Logann.
Holy Crap Logann had a full head of hair!

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

P,R,L. I think A & B look the lost alike. Logann has her own look but very similar.

The Cofield's said...

Okay, so I really had a hard time with A and B but made my decision based on the ears! I think it goes A: Peyton, B: Raegan, C: Logann...can't wait to hear the right answer!

Anonymous said...

Papa & Grams
A Logann
B Reagan
C Peyton

Unknown said...

Peyton, Raegan, Logann... but I only get to see the girls once every year or two, so if I'm right it's truely amazing, ha!

big hugs to them all!