Monday, November 2, 2009

Random Pictures...

Konked out due to the time change. The girls were up at 6:30am this morning!
Even Logann was ready for a nap!

We went shopping for Raegan's "going home from the hospital" outfit. Logann picked out a super cute fleece zip-up brown, pink, turquoise jacket and Peyton picked out the matching brown fleece pants! How cozy!

This was taken last Thursday when Peyton and I had to stand in line for over 2.5 hours waiting for my H1N1 vaccination my doctor ordered! Crazy times!

My favorite picture of Logann from her preschool Halloween party, that I missed out on because I was getting vaccinated :(

Our little competitive athlete...already taunting her opponents! Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. She gets this from me...I'll be honest!

2 comments:

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

Great pictures!!!

David and Amy Sheldon said...

I hear ya on the time change. Who knew 1 hour could make such a big difference. Logann looks so beautiful in that preschool party picture. I hope Dots got a bath after nap time in the H1N1 line. It is soooo hard to entertain kids for that long. At least you are covered.