Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Preschool Field Trip















Brent got home from Georgia late Wednesday night. The girls were so excited to see him when they woke up Thursday morning! Brent NEVER travels for work, so I can't remember the last time they have been apart from him for 4 whole days (come to think of it, they haven't been apart from either one of us for that long!) So, when they woke up and saw daddy, it was pretty special! He had the day off on Thursday since he had to travel on Sunday, so it worked out perfectly that the preschool field trip was that day too! We had originally planned to have Brent go along with the girls, and I was going to stay home and rest. Well...most of you know that I am not one to just sit out on fun events like these...therefore, we had a change in plans! I missed Brent too, and wanted to take advantage of a good opportunity for some family time! The girls and I just visited this same pumpkin patch on the Sunday before, so it was neat to see the girls show daddy around! The rain even held off for us and it was a great day!

0 comments: