We went to BiZi Farms today! Brent flew out to Georgia for a training for work this morning, so he wasn't able to join in the fun. That's ok because he will get to take the girls to the same pumpkin patch this Thursday for the preschool field trip. I wanted to post as many pictures from today so that he could see them when he gets to his hotel tonight! I think I set a record of 25 pictures in one post! The girls had a blast today...and so did Grandma and Papa! They had a great time picking out a tall and skinny pumpkin with a good "handle" for daddy! They played in the corn kernel pit, walked through the bale maze, crushed up corn with the corn cranks, fed the animals in the petting zoo, smiled for pictures in the photo tent, rode the tractor out to the pumpkin patch, picked out the perfect pumpkins, and finally, rode on some ponies! The best part of it all was the sunny, cool, crisp fall weather!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment