We had a busy day today! We finally finished the girls' bedroom by hanging up their shelves. They absolutely LOVE it! Peyt is still sleeping just fine in her big girl bed. We also decided to buy a pool for the upcoming heat wave! We set it up this morning and it took 7 hours to fill up! I just can't wait to see the water bill for the month....luckily we have equal pay, so we won't take the hit all at once! Brent and the girls were brave enough to get in the water tonight...it was FREEZING! Hopefully it will warm up by tomorrow. I was too chicken to get in...I doubt Raegan would have like it too much either! After dinner, we invited over our neighbor kids to swim...and as you can tell by the last picture, the hot tub was more of a hit than the swimming pool!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Summer Fun and the Finished Big Girl Bedroom!
We had a busy day today! We finally finished the girls' bedroom by hanging up their shelves. They absolutely LOVE it! Peyt is still sleeping just fine in her big girl bed. We also decided to buy a pool for the upcoming heat wave! We set it up this morning and it took 7 hours to fill up! I just can't wait to see the water bill for the month....luckily we have equal pay, so we won't take the hit all at once! Brent and the girls were brave enough to get in the water tonight...it was FREEZING! Hopefully it will warm up by tomorrow. I was too chicken to get in...I doubt Raegan would have like it too much either! After dinner, we invited over our neighbor kids to swim...and as you can tell by the last picture, the hot tub was more of a hit than the swimming pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WOW, their room looks great...totally different! Glad to hear they are sleeping so well :) New pool, how exciting and MUCH needed this week...I have to admit, I am a bit envious!
The room looks AWESOME! Good work! You'll love having the pool - we have been making many visits to grandma and grandpa's house to go swimming. We miss you guys!
Their room is adorable. I love the newborn pics and their names. So sweet!
Post a Comment