Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is it May Already?!







This last weekend we stayed home and enjoyed the nice weather! We planted the garden, worked on the pond and worked on other little projects around the house. The weather was so nice on Sunday that I decided to fill up the little pool and let the girls splash around. I dumped warm water from the hot tub in first so it wasn't too cold.


Peyton has learned how to stand up on her own, holding on to a toy in each hand. Logann used to do the same thing...we called her our "double fister!" The girls absolutely enjoy being outside. We spent most of the day outside on Monday as well because the weather was even nicer. I will have to stock up on sunscreen for the summer!


We hope you all enjoy the upcoming Mother's Day weekend...let's keep our fingers crossed for nice weather again!

0 comments: