Brent and I took George and Connie on a road trip to the Oregon vs. Stanford football game! It was a total blast! We caravanned with two other cars, 13 people total...the usual tailgating group that gets together for all the home games down in Eugene. During the game, I got to see my strength and conditioning coach from my volleyball career at EWU, Tim Bruegman, who now is the academic coordinator for UofO football! The sports announcer from Comcast Sportsnet, Joe Giansante, was also sitting by us, so I got a picture with him! We also ran into David Paulson's parents...again! We got a picture with his dad and uncle at the National Championship last year! Random, I know...but fun! Very nice people! Overall the Stanford campus was awesome, tailgating was perfect, weather was fantastic, and friends were so much fun! And Brent scored a VIP pass to be backstage at ESPN Gameday!
Crazy Mike! His tradition is to drive home with his shirt off after the ducks win!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment