The girls warmed up in the hot tub after playing in the snow last week! They kept climbing out to collect snow to build a snowman on the edge of the hot tub! Brrrrr!
Raegan is wearing one of my baby dresses! I am guessing it is one that my Aunt Dina made for me, but I am not sure. I have a couple more dresses and sweaters that I want to put on her so I will post those pictures soon!
This is how we find Peyton almost every night we check on her!
And peaceful Logann!
Raegan may take after Peyton???
Raegan is definitely a dog girl! She loves our Cooper more than anything!
Peyton enjoyed playing Easy Bake this weekend! What a fun Christmas present!
Rae found her way into the craft closet...and "organized" everything her very own special way!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pink clip on Rae!!! Wishing that Syd would let me put cute clips in her hair still.....I can't believe how much she is changing. Getting long and lean like her big sisters....
I can't believe how big they are! I thought that was a typo when you said it was Peyton playing with the Easy-Bake oven, WOW! You have beautiful children!
2 comments:
Love the pink clip on Rae!!! Wishing that Syd would let me put cute clips in her hair still.....I can't believe how much she is changing. Getting long and lean like her big sisters....
Amy :)
I can't believe how big they are! I thought that was a typo when you said it was Peyton playing with the Easy-Bake oven, WOW! You have beautiful children!
Post a Comment