Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Family Pictures!



















Our frames are filled and I even had to go buy a few new ones! Our family pictures turned out great this year, thanks to our friend Jennifer Bunnell! We went down to Officer's Row down at the Fort and found the Columbia House. The Marshall House is in the background of some of the pictures. It was snowing outside so we stayed under the porch for the session. These are just a few of our favorites!

5 comments:

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

Great picture!! Raegan is getting soooo big!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful photos!!! Happy Holidays!

The Liezen Family said...

These are awesome! What a wonderful looking family. It was fun seeing you, even if it was a short visit. I hope everyone is healthy and feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics. Love the ones of Rae!! Austa La Vista JCP!!!

Amy

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

What beautiful pictures. I love the one of all 3 girls together. So sweet. Their sweaters are adorable.
Miss you guys! Hope Miss Raegan had a fun birthday. Hugs!