Well I tried to hold out as long as I could, but Raegan told me that she wants to eat like the rest of us! We usually sit her up on the counter top in her bumbo chair (yes I know that I shouldn't do that, but she is kid #3...anything goes!!!) while the rest of us are eating. Well, the smacking of the lips, drooling, and chewing on her own tongue were all clear indications that the little monster is ready to eat! From a post over the summer, many of you might remember that I spent a lot of my spare time making homemade baby food...well it sure is coming in handy now! On Sunday we fed her some pears (hoping it will help with her pooping issues she has been having lately). She didn't exactly love it, but she didn't hate it either, she did ok! She probably only ate a tablespoon before she started to make the sour, bitter, pucker up face. They did have a bit of a sour taste towards the end...but should sweeten up once they are mixed with oatmeal baby cereal...which we will start tomorrow! Anyways, Logann and Peyton had a great time taking turns feeding their sister...such good sisters they are!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment