Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Papa's Surprise!






So, on Monday when I was busy doing laundry, housework, and unpacking from the weekend, Papa Gabel calls...which was a surprise because since Raegan was born he hasn't been calling as much...he must think I am too busy to talk, which I am NOT! So anyways, he told me that he got out to the farm that morning to feed the pigs and he looked out at the three cows that Ross Meyers, Uncle Howard and Wade bought this summer to raise for meat at the farm to see if they were doing ok...and yes...I said to RAISE FOR MEAT...but to his GREAT SURPRISE, he saw a newborn baby calf! One of the cows (that they were going to slaughter) was PREGNANT and had a baby! TOTAL SURPRISE! The one that had the baby was Ross's cow...so CONGRATULATIONS Ross and Margie on your new grandcalf!

0 comments: