Our good friends from Spokane, the Liezen's, came for a visit on the first weekend of Spring Break! They arrived late Friday night and left on Sunday afternoon. Although it was a short visit, we managed to squeeze in a few fun activities! First thing Saturday morning, Jo and I managed to get in a 4 mile walk. Then we all went to Logann's soccer game, then went to the new park for a picnic. After a few hours of playing at the park, we went home for a late nap time (although I think Raegan was the only napper!) JoEne got in the hot tub with all 4 kids while we got pizza dinner ready. After a pizza dinner, the kids had a movie night. Then the adults stayed up and played Blokus! Sunday morning was a little busy as I was packing for Lebanon and Jo went to church while the boys managed to feed the kids and get everyone ready to part ways! Although it was a short visit, it was a good visit as always!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Our Visit with the Liezen's
Our good friends from Spokane, the Liezen's, came for a visit on the first weekend of Spring Break! They arrived late Friday night and left on Sunday afternoon. Although it was a short visit, we managed to squeeze in a few fun activities! First thing Saturday morning, Jo and I managed to get in a 4 mile walk. Then we all went to Logann's soccer game, then went to the new park for a picnic. After a few hours of playing at the park, we went home for a late nap time (although I think Raegan was the only napper!) JoEne got in the hot tub with all 4 kids while we got pizza dinner ready. After a pizza dinner, the kids had a movie night. Then the adults stayed up and played Blokus! Sunday morning was a little busy as I was packing for Lebanon and Jo went to church while the boys managed to feed the kids and get everyone ready to part ways! Although it was a short visit, it was a good visit as always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment