Friday, March 5, 2010

Preschool Field Trip to Children's Museum






Last week Logann's preschool class met up at the Children's Museum for a field trip. It was a fun, but long morning! They sorta frown upon stroller systems now, so I had Raegan in the front pack the whole time...and I know what you are thinking...a three month old should be pretty easy to carry around...but NOT my beast of a three month old...GOSH she is a heavy one! We all know that I don't have the healthiest back in the world too, so that is why it was such a challenge for me! Besides that, Logann and Peyton had a pretty good time playing in all the different stations. Except for the darn grocery store station where you have to wait over a half an hour to get a stinkin' grocery cart! Not much fun having to wait for a turn in such a fun place! But overall, it was a fun morning for a field trip!

0 comments: