Here's the latest with Raegan! She had her two month check on January 25th and she weighed in at 13 lbs 3 oz and was 23 inches long! Big girl likes to eat and she is a very happy, healthy little girl...just how we like them! Now, she is already 3 months old, and is scheduled for her next check up on March 25th, so stay tuned for the next set of stats! Last week was her first time sitting up in the bumbo! She was able to sit there for a few minutes holding her head really well, but by the time I found my camera to take some video, she was a little wobbly! I was in the middle of making dinner, and she started to get fussy, so I took her out and put her in the placemat drawer until I had things wrapped up and able to take her out to the family room (where she could be a little more comfy!) She was almost longer than the drawer was wide! Anyways, I thought you would get a chuckle out of that one!




0 comments:
Post a Comment