Raegan is already 7 weeks old today! It doesn't seem possible! She continues to be a very easy, content, happy baby! She is awake often throughout the day and sleeps very well at night. Her awake times are very entertaining for her sisters! They love interacting with her, talking to her, and laughing with her! Raegan can bust out into a giggle now and Logann and Peyton just love it! She definitely knows when we leave the room or stop paying attention to her, and she lets us know it! She loves all the attention she can get! Everybody is adjusting well still. Peyton is back to a regular napping routine, and Logann loves being back in preschool. Logann had a wonderful birthday...I last posted on her actual birthday before we went to the movies later that evening. I took Logann and Peyton to see the Princess and the Frog. It was wonderful! Some of you know that Logann loves playing with figurines from all the Disney Princess movies. Well, she got the figurines from this movie for Christmas. So, as we were walking out to the truck after the movie, I could tell that Logann was thinking about the movie still. Suddenly, she spoke up and said, "Momma, now I know what to do with all my Princess and the Frog figurines!" When we got home to daddy, she told him about each and every one of the characters and what they did in the story! I can tell that this girl's level of comprehension is very high! So...so far so good...we are all adjusting very well as a family of 5!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Some Updates...
Raegan is already 7 weeks old today! It doesn't seem possible! She continues to be a very easy, content, happy baby! She is awake often throughout the day and sleeps very well at night. Her awake times are very entertaining for her sisters! They love interacting with her, talking to her, and laughing with her! Raegan can bust out into a giggle now and Logann and Peyton just love it! She definitely knows when we leave the room or stop paying attention to her, and she lets us know it! She loves all the attention she can get! Everybody is adjusting well still. Peyton is back to a regular napping routine, and Logann loves being back in preschool. Logann had a wonderful birthday...I last posted on her actual birthday before we went to the movies later that evening. I took Logann and Peyton to see the Princess and the Frog. It was wonderful! Some of you know that Logann loves playing with figurines from all the Disney Princess movies. Well, she got the figurines from this movie for Christmas. So, as we were walking out to the truck after the movie, I could tell that Logann was thinking about the movie still. Suddenly, she spoke up and said, "Momma, now I know what to do with all my Princess and the Frog figurines!" When we got home to daddy, she told him about each and every one of the characters and what they did in the story! I can tell that this girl's level of comprehension is very high! So...so far so good...we are all adjusting very well as a family of 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Raegan is getting sooo big! Glad everything is going well!
Post a Comment