Instead of a posting a "Flashback Friday" I am making up my own "Throw-Back Thursday" because I just couldn't wait one more day to post these pictures! Brent was going through storage boxes the other day and he found an old picture album of mine. I found this picture of Tami Shimmin and I from graduation. I would say that Tami is my "oldest" friend because we go all the way back to preschool together. We went to Linda Williams' Punkin' Seed Preschool, Cascades Elementary School, Middle School and High School together! We played every sport together throughout those years too! We sort of kept in touch through college during the summers but then lost touch after marriages happened. A couple of years ago, we connected again (I forgot how, maybe through blogs) and we have been getting together for play-dates once every month or two. Her son Luca and Peyton are closest in age, then Gia and Raegan will be close in age as well. Our playdate group grew and now includes more old high school buddies who now live in the metro area. Torey Miller and her kids joined, my sister-in-law Amy and her daughter joined, and most recently, Tatum Clingenpeel and her son joined! Tami's mom refers to us as the old Lebanon softball team, and when Amy can't make it, we are the volleyball team! It is so fun to get together and catch up on almost anything and everything, and just share mommy stories! So enjoy and laugh...the pictures are pretty fun!
High School Graduation 1997
Two kids each and a third for Jen on the way...2009! Age is good and life is great!





2 comments:
oh dear lord, you can expect payback...
Good post- you guys are lucky to have friends that go way back!
Post a Comment