OK, here we go...here is a picture of how his teeth have always looked, up until two and a half years ago! That is Logann when she was about 10 months old...
And here is a picture of Brent right after Peyton was born...if you remember, Brent had the surgery to break the roof of his mouth to widen his upper jaw-line to make room for his teeth to straighten out...THE day after Peyt was born! That surgery was planned...Peyton coming a week early wasn't planned! At this point in Brent's life, he didn't smile much, so getting this picture of him smiling was like pulling teeth! Ha!

This picture was taken down at Autzen Stadium in October of 2007, about 6 months after the surgery. Braces are on and moving the front teeth closer together to close the GAP! Braces were put on about 3 months after the surgery.

Braces are still on...and the gap has closed...this picture was taken only about a month ago...and he was finally learning to smile showing his teeth!

The finished product! Isn't he handsome?! He got his braces off this morning and I would have to say that this beautiful smile was worth EVERY dollar (you don't even want to know how much it cost...so I am not posting that!)
That is a pile of candy that the orthodontist sent him home with! He can now chew gum and candy, eat sunflower seeds, and all those other hard sticky chewy tricky things you can't eat with braces!





5 comments:
WOW! I cannot believe the difference! Brent, your smile is PERFECT!!! Show off those expensive pearly whites!!!
Wow! That is an amazing transformation!
I'm so happy for him! It's so amazing what they can do nowadays!
Janna
My big brother is looking pretty good!! Like I would date you, if you weren't related to me!!
Love the Baby shower pic, Grandpa A will be happy that you were able to find your middle tooth!!
Jen know you will have to share some candy with someone, or just eat it all in secret before he gets home!!!
Great smile! I bet he's so happy to be past all that work. :) Yay!
Post a Comment