We picked 3 of the pumpkins from our garden yesterday and added them to our porch scene. Papa picked corn from his garden and made us the "garland" of corn to hang from our front railing. I added the empty crate (that Brent is sitting on) and hope to fill it with gourds, squash and more pumpkins after we visit the pumpkin patch. That will be a new addition to our scene this year! The girls had a good time taking pictures, as you can clearly see! Silly girls!
I didn't take any pictures of Logann's soccer game on Saturday, but the team did great! They have improved every single game! Logann scored two goals (her first goals of the season!) and she was SO excited! We were walking out to the parking lot after the game and there was this older couple in front of us and she walked up in front of them to cut them off and said to them, "you know what...I scored two goals in my game! I have never scored goals in a game before!" She must have thought they looked like really nice grandparents who needed to know that information!




1 comments:
Your girls are so adorable! We have the same happy fall rake/sign thing you have! :) Beautiful front porch decorations!
Post a Comment