Look under the tree...that is 1 pumpkin plant...it wraps around the trunk of the tree a few times and I even cut a branch that had made its way to the sunflowers! Uncle David and Aunt Amy (pumpkin lovers) would be proud!
Today we picked 10 ears of corn, 2 zucchini and 4 cucumbers! The other 3 cucumbers are from a few days ago.
The ears are smaller, but looked and smelled sweet. We'll see how they taste tonight at dinner! They were the yellow and white speckled kind!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The video and pictures below are from Last Sunday. We took the girls to Felida Park to ride their bikes around the big track. Peyton has been peddling her trike for some time now, since this spring I think, but has recently learned how to go "really fast!" Her version of "really fast" is a little bit faster than her usual stroll! Along with being the dare devil on the trike, she also likes to go "really high" on the swings! I tried to upload a video of that because she really was going high...too high, I thought...Brent was fine with pushing her higher though!




1 comments:
Great Scott, that pumpkin plant is huge!! Ours is really taking off too, from one pumpkin to 12 in a week!
Peyton we are brining you a new set of wheels so you can give Logann a run for her money!!
See ya on Monday!
Post a Comment