Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Video of Logann Swimming Solo!









The girls and I have been doing swimming lessons at Hough Pool this week. Logann has been progressing much faster through this program. At the last facility, she struggled with swimming on her back, and even though that was a requirement to pass the level, they rarely practiced the skill. Weird! So, we switched to Hough and she absolutely loves her teacher and there are only two other kids in the class! The video is from open swim today after the lesson. Another reason why we changed to Hough...lessons are also during open swim so Peyton and I can get in at the other end of the pool, and we on skills together. So, we go a little bit early before Logann's lesson and swim together during open swim, and then Logann goes off to her lesson at the other end, and Peyton and I play for a half hour! Today I took my cousin Natalie and she got in with the girls! It was a nice break for me and I got to take some pictures and video. Peyton is too young to join a class, and we have already done a parent/tot class to get her comfortable in the water, so now we just get to play together until she turns 3. Peyton is jumping off the edge and kicks like crazy to swim towards me...so I'd say she is comfortable in the water! Anyways, enjoy the pictures and video!

0 comments: