Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Weekend in May!



On Saturday, Logann and I went to Elle's 3rd Birthday Party at Felida Park! Peyton didn't come with us because she was at home sleeping...I would have posted a picture of her but I think that it exposed too much to be on the internet...she fought her nap that afternoon until about 2pm. I checked on her and she was TOTALLY naked, diaper off and all...with her little "dinner rolls" (bottom) facing up in the air. I, of course, took a few pictures...it was so cute! She looked so much like her Uncle Jeremy...he would be so proud!






On Sunday afternoon, we took the girls down to Esther Short Park here in Downtown Vancouver. Surprisingly, after 8 years of living here in Vancouver, this is the first time we have visited this park. The girls LOVED playing in the water fountain. Such a fun thing to do on such a hot day! I am sure that we will be visiting this place a lot more often this summer!

1 comments:

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

I can not get over how much Logann looks like you!!