The girls and I had a nice relaxing weekend together. Brent went down to Eugene for the Duck game. As you can see in the pictures, the girls and I stayed here at the house, and had some fun. I bought the new Sleeping Beauty movie for the girls and Logann decided she wanted "beautiful" hair like Princess Aurora. So, I got out my old hot rollers from high school and plugged them in. She wanted the end result, but didn't care much for having the rollers put in. When it was all said and done, she thought it was well worth it.
We had two highlights of the day today...Logann got to talk to her long lost friend Brady, who now lives in Florida. We used a web-cam at Brady's grandparent's house down the street. The Kempf's were surprised to see AND talk to us! The second goodie of the day was going to Hallie's 4th birthday party. Logann, Brady and Hallie were all born within 3 months of each other and continue to be good friends.









0 comments:
Post a Comment