Other news around here...the girls were sick earlier this week. It was so sad to see them barf...so helpless. They got over it rather quickly so that was a relief for us. We are finally back in the swing of things and recovered from the holidays and Logann's birthday. We won't be signing up for playpark this trimester because it is right during the time of Peyton's morning nap. Her sleep is more important. So instead, we will be having friends over or visiting friends for small-scale playdates. Those are always fun too.
I had a fun birthday...my friend Erin took me out last Saturday for a girl's day of fun. We started by stopping at Starbucks for coffee. Then we got pedicures ( I don't think I have sat down for that long in a REALLY long time!) After that, we went to Washington Square for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Then we went and did some shopping. It was such a fun day to spend with a special friend. It was nice to be without the kids...no pulling at my jeans or cutting up their food at lunch! I did miss them though...they were really happy to see me when we got home. Brent stayed home with the girls, which was good for him to spend some QT with his daughters. Well, that is about all from here...hope you are all doing well!









0 comments:
Post a Comment