Happy Half Birthday to Peyton! She is 6 months old now and we went to her doctor appointment yesterday. She weighed in at 17 pounds and was 28 inches long! She is officially grown out of her "bucket" infant car seat so now we are in the market for a booster seat for Logann. We only have two kids and we own...4 strollers, 3 car seats, 4 bouncer/jumpers...I could go on and on but it would make me realize that we need more storage space!!! I guess the true question is...is it all necessary??? Both of our parents got by without all the "gear" and as far as we know, we turned out fine!!!
Last weekend Brent and I took Jeremy and Dad to the Duck vs. WSU football game! We all had a great time! Mom, Aunt Dina and Grandma Fisher stayed back with the girls and had some good bonding time too.
On Sunday morning, Dad and I took Logann out to the farm to get corn stalks, corn and hay for our front porch's Fall decor. Logann had a great time walking through the corn field. She got to help Papa feed the pigs and she saw the sheep for the first time too.









0 comments:
Post a Comment