Brent and I got out some of the holiday tubs this afternoon while the girls were napping. We left out the Halloween one so we can start decorating in a few weeks. Logann discovered it after she woke up and she started decorating the house all by herself! I still need to go put everything back into the tubs tonight before she wakes up tomorrow and does it all over again!!!
Logann decided that she wanted to play under the play gym with Peyton! It is so fun to see how they interact together now that Peyton is sitting. Logann notices that she is a real person, not just a sleeping, eating, and pooping "thing!" Logann dances for her and makes her laugh!
Ok...I have to share with you what Brent and I did this weekend! We went to the Keith Urban concert in Portland! There are no words to describe him!!! Most of you all know how I feel about him...but, really...he was incredible!!! Brent and I both agree that everyone should try to go see him in concert...he puts on a great show! We've seen him 5 times now! :0)










0 comments:
Post a Comment