Hello everyone...here are the pictures of Logann and Brent at swimming lessons. They really do have a good time together. We went to swim lessons on Thursday, then headed home to Lebanon that evening to help at the farm. Dad is doing hay on the farm this month. Logann had to have two baths each day...one before nap, and one before bed. She loves to play in the dirt and rocks at the farm. She was looking forward to watching one of the sows give birth but it didn't happen. She is long overdue, but still hasn't had the babies yet. Peyton did really well at the farm too. She even started taking a binky this weekend, so now we will shoot for the bottle! We will try this evening with Brent gets home from work! Hope you are all doing well. Take care and stay out of the heat!







1 comments:
Okay so I tried to leave a comment, but wasn't registered. Here goes. Blogging is a great idea!! I noticed you didn't have any comments and that is half the fun so I thought I would leave one. We are still planning on making it on Sunday. David's cold has developed into a sinus infection so he will probably not be able to have his surgery on Friday. This is good for the BBQ, and bad for his nose.
I will call later this week to find out what we can bring!!!
Post a Comment