Peyton is 3.5 months old already. Her sleep schedule has changed...for the worse. She is getting up once a night around 3am. Oh well, what do you do. I remember Logann going back and forth too.
She's getting stronger! This weekend, I set up the bouncer and got out the jumper that hangs from the bonus room doorway. She likes to play in those for a short time now. She gets tired easily, but she's building up strength!
Brent and I went on a date this last Saturday evening and left the girls with Hannah and Natalie, my cousins. Logann did really well and was zonked by the time we got home. I took this picture of her sleeping when we got home. Peyton, on the other hand, didn't do as well. She was really fussy and wouldn't take the bottle very well from Hannah. She finally got hungry enough and took it, but put up a fight before hand! Anyone want to babysit??? :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment