Thursday, December 11, 2008

I took this video a few nights ago when Logann was doing her homework. Every time she finishes a letter, she cheers for herself, which I thought was quite cute! Anyways, I thought I would add that to our blog! I have been busy making Christmas cards. I am going to post the card on our blog along with our Christmas pictures. This will save me from making and sending the usual 90 cards! This was Brent's idea (my technology guy says we need to switch things up this year!) I know that it might not be as fun as receiving a card via snail mail, but just think...the blog way allows you to listen to music, view more pictures, reply in the comment box, save the pictures to your computer, watch a video, less work for the poor mail man, no postage stamps....boy oh boy, the list goes on and on! SO, you see...we aren't being bah hum bugs this year, we are just switching things up a bit! OK...I am going to get back to making that card! Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

JCAATPedigo said...

I LOVE the video! She's so fun to have in preschool! I also love your idea about Christmas cards...I wish I would've thought of that! Oh well, next year, right?!